All proceeds from registrations will benefit the Matchlighters Scholars program.
This course is the result of requests from counselors to share more on how to provide concise, insightful feedback on students' college essays.
Over two hours, we cover:
- How to suggest to a student major rewrites of an essay three days before a deadline (via email) and not have them freak out
- Tips for adding unique details at the last minute
- Tips for cutting words, phrases, and sentences
- Tips on making in-line edits: best and worst practices
- Before and after case studies
- Helping students write about traumatic experiences effectively
- Lots more
Can't make the session? Recordings will be made available